MBTA Commuter Rail
MBTA Commuter Rail is the official app created for the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority. It serves Boston area passengers and is equipped with all information needed for the commute.
- My Ride shows how much time until a train arrives and when the following trains are coming. It keeps track of a train in real-time and calculates how much gas has been saved by taking the commuter rail.
- Schedules contains a list of all routes to and from Boston as well as schedule times.
- My Trips allows for planning a one-time or recurring trip with a reminder for the time of train arrival.
- All Alerts informs of potential delays for a scheduled trip.
- My Alarms is a trip reminder for departure/arrival time.
- Lost & Found provides a space to report lost or found items.
- Feedback / Comment is a detailed form collecting feedback, contact information, location, etc.
- Managed and provided feedback to the internal team
- Restructured and optimized the app to improve performance
- Developed key features such as My Ride, Schedules, My Trips and My Alarms
- Deployed test app to the client on a weekly basis
- Submitted and released the app to the App Store