Hunter Douglas is a high-end window fashion manufacturer based in Colorado. They have annual sales of $2.4 billion. While sales take place through storefront or dealers it was shown that consumers prefer to do research online. The site is redesigned for just that, to provide information of its expansive product line.
- Faceted Searches helps consumers select the right product for their needs.
- Photo Galleries contains stunning photos for inspiration.
- Product Details describes special features, orientation, size and videos of the product and lifting system that goes along with it.
- Design Trends provides the latest design tips and consultation opportunity with interior designers: Sally Morse and Jen Roth.
- My Workbook stores customers’ favorites from photos, products, swatches, to technical information. This personalized portfolio can be shared with dealers through email or printed PDF.
- Assisted with user flow and interaction design
- Worked with a graphic designer to attain necessary assets
- Collaborated with a backend engineer requesting necessary webservices for HunterDouglas.com
- Involved in monthly maintenance such as adding and removing products and special promotions.
- WebAward: Outstanding Achievement in Web Development 2009
- MarCom: Awards Gold Award for Product Videos 2008